Because the real journey is messy and full of unexpected twists and turns, and you can't possibly plan for all of it. You just can't have a contingency plan for what life might bring your way, and you're not supposed to. What you're supposed to do on the spiritual journey is pay attention.
- What pulls you toward peace and contentment?
- What pulls you into chaos and struggle.
- Who do you feel energetic alignment with?
- What nourishes you and what drains you?
- Who sees you as you really are, and encourages the best in you?
- Where can you learn and grow?